Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Good God

You know it's extremly pathetic when you read your old highschool diaries and you are still having the same issues. Your still hung up on the same guy and wonder why he hates you and doesnt want you back, EVEN THOUGH it was not your fault that you broke up. And you are still having the same issues with your stupid friends and reading it makes you feel like you are living it all over again, gggrrrreeeeaaaaatttttt just what I want to do. Here I will leave you a quote of the worst time in my life (well at that time)
"You know what hurts pretty bad, when the only friends you have turn on you and tell your boyfriend that you are worthless, an ugly cow, and that your not good enough for him" (Nov 3 2003)
Ok so yea it was a long time ago but you gotta think well if they hadnt gotten between us where would we be now?? Even though I am better off where I am now, I am still a loser because i still think of him almost everday. I really need to move on i truly do. Oh well there is my little painful rant for now

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you wish that sometimes you could just go back to the days when boys had cooties and your main concern was that annoying girl stole your favorite pink crayon?

I thought that drama would end in high school, apparantly not hey? Boys are still ridiculous and girls are as coniving as ever. I think it's okay to be thinking about something that obviously affected you, some things we just don't forget.

1:23 PM, August 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home