Tuesday, August 01, 2006

10 RaNdOm things about me

Ten random things you might not know about me:

10. I would kill to be a country music star
9. I cover up how I really feel with Humor
8. I have a huge crush on Micheal (but thats not random)
7. I wish I was back on Quadra
6. I can't go to sleep feeling gross
5. I would rather clean the bathroom than vacume
4. My favorite book ( well its a series) is The Outlander by Diana Gabelgon
3. I really want to fight someone but i am scared
2. Accents turn me on
1. My feet are always the first place on my body to get cold

Nine places I've visited:

9. Victoria, British Columbia
8. Cortes, Vancouver Island
7. Alberta, Canada
6. Sanfrancisco
5. DISNEYLAND
4. Cabo San Lucas Mexico
3. Sandiego, Cali
2. New Mexico, USA
1. Tiajuana, mexico ( scary as hell)

Eight ways to win my heart:

8. Tell me I'm a cutie or call me sweetie
7. Do what ever you do that gives me butterflies
6. Surprise me ( nicely)
5. Hold me like you mean it
4. Give me all your heart cuz I will give you all of mine
3. Look at me like you can't live without me
2. Tell me how much you love me
1. Be there for me when I need you

Seven things I want to do before I die:

7. Love someone with all my heart
6. Be successful at my career
5. Take my dad to Africa
4. Give back as much as I have taken
3. Change something for better in the world
2. Have an amazing family
1. Love me for me.

Six things I'm afraid of:

6. Needles
5. Amputees
4. Birds
3. Having to live without someone I love
2. Drowning
1. Being alone...........in the dark

Five things I don't like:

5. People who think they run the world
4. Friends who are lying backstabbing stupid sluts
3. Boys
2. Not being able to stop thinking about boys
1. Not being able to stop over thinking something

Four ways to turn me off:

4. Flick my lightswitch..........ha ha jk
3. Ignore me and treat me badly
2. Smoke
1. Dull, you gotta make me laugh

Three things I do everyday:

3. Bitch about something
2. Think "what am I doing and why am I here"
1. Think of home

Two things that make me happy:

2. My family and friends who I know will always be there
1. Icecream

One thing on my mind right now:

1. I really want some ice cream

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I have the first autograph when you become a huge Country Rock Star? Oh, and backstage tickets and free promotional merchandise and the rights to say that I knew you back when days were as simple as a swim at the Spit?

1:20 PM, August 02, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

you betcha buddy :)

1:49 PM, August 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ally and I are so going to be your groupies except I'm not that into drugs and I don't want to have wild innapropriate sex with you .. well maybe if I was a lesbian.

9:45 PM, August 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home