The One
Ok so I have found my future husband. His name is Channing Tatum. He is possibly the sexiest man alive ( sure i say that about a lot of people, mmmmm ok so he is tied with Wentworth Miller) But watching the previews for Step Up and just reading his biography and such he just amazes me.
Just think, we could have the hottest babies elementary school has ever seen. If they had my sense of humor and his good looks and dancing skills they would be set for life. Oh man that man is a FOX a frickin fox I tell ya. I can tell you one thing thats for sure though, next week when this movie opens you can bet your ass I will be the first one in line. AUGUST 11th remember that, it promises to be the sexiest movie of the summer and I have a feeling they aint lying.
Just think, we could have the hottest babies elementary school has ever seen. If they had my sense of humor and his good looks and dancing skills they would be set for life. Oh man that man is a FOX a frickin fox I tell ya. I can tell you one thing thats for sure though, next week when this movie opens you can bet your ass I will be the first one in line. AUGUST 11th remember that, it promises to be the sexiest movie of the summer and I have a feeling they aint lying.

3 Comments:
I hear that my friend. That is one fine ass man.
Rent "She's the Man" with Amanda Bynes. Ally and I rented it and thought it was ridiculously hilarious and you have the same sense of humor so you'd probably enjoy it .. and if not, well he looks pretty damn good in it and that's reason enough to pay $5 in my books.
Amen -- I wanted to see it in the theaters but by the time i had time it was gone, so instead of renting it I have to wait until pay day to buy it!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home