Sunday, August 06, 2006

Wooooooooow

Ok so tonight I went to the HSBC festival of lights with my boss and her son ( I know I know). But it was really awsome, Lana bought me dinner and we played cards until it got dark. Her son, is a sweetheart he tries to be all tough but he isnt. We were watching the fireworks and a guy pushed me and he defended me, probably a bit more verbal that I would like but it made me feel special ha ha. Then he helped get us out of the big mob and when we were on the bus I accidently slapped him across the face, I was trying to grab the handle on the bus and his face just happened to be in the way. I felt bad about it. Man getting on that bus though took a fight and a half but i was like the 15th on that bus out of like 100 people there, i was pretty proud of myslef, i was pretty feisty. But I must admit I got groped A LOT in that mob of people, at first it kinda was like "ok get your hand off my ass, and by that I mean stop squeezing it" but then it was like hmmm ok nice, this is more action in 10 mins than I have ever gotten in my life. haha. But I am happy to be home away from the mob thats for sure.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How old is this boy?

3:13 PM, August 06, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

old enough ha ha ha he's a year younger, damn me and my craddle robbing

5:25 PM, August 06, 2006  
Blogger ThatGirl said...

Oh man, I'm surprised he didn't flip when you slapped him in the face...What if he had just snapped and was like "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" hahahaha, ah good times.

6:38 PM, August 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol well cradle robbing is okay to an extent ... a year or two younger I have no problems with - any more and you're pushing it and we might have to sit down and have a talk stephanie lol.

7:56 PM, August 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home