Creepy with a capital C
Ok so today started off as any normal day but SURPRISE that changed pretty frickin quickly. So me and Britney were on our way to Walmart for our adventure (and yes it is that far) and we bumped into Noor at the skytrain station. So we get on the train and everything is going fine then this guy gets on and sits infront of me, ok whatever. Then he turns around (and I'm pretty sure he is special needs) and was like " Hi my name is Roger, whats your name?" and I was gunna give him a fake name just cuz it kinda creeped me out but i told him my real name and he was like " It's nice to meet you stephanie, give me your left hand" and I kinda sat there and was like WHAT!?! so reluctantly I gave him my left hand, and he starts stroking my palm with his fingers for like almost a minute then stops and says thank you then turns around. So I whip out my hand sanitizer and use that meanwhile Noor and Britney are getting a fantastic chuckle out of this. So then he turn around AGAIN and was like "stephanie give me your left hand" and I was like " No I already gave you my left hand" and then he was like "FINE" and turned around and started muttering things and it really started to scare me. So I got up and I went and stood by Britney and Noor and so the next stop was Noors so I told Britney we were gunna switch trains and so we went and stood by the doors and Roger was like "BYE STEPHANIE" and I was like " umm bye" so me and Brit ran to the other train and we were all laughing and joking about it even though I am pretty sure I am scarred for life. SO the next stop he gets on the train we are on and he was like " Hi stephanie!!" and it was like Dear God is he stalking me?!! and he kept turning around and looking at me, LUCKILY though the next stop was our so we stood by the doors and I hid behind Britney so he couldnt see me then when the doors opened we booked it to the stairs and prayed that he didnt follow thank god he didnt. So that was my creepy day hopefully you got a laugh out of it, cuz I will be having nightmares.

2 Comments:
it's stories like this that make me not want to move to Van in a year. you're going to have to let me in on all your survival tips.
i'm not gunna lie, I think I attract all creepers in the world, such as in the mall today a homless man came to our table at the food court and asked us for money, I think I may just send out a vibe or something
Post a Comment
<< Home