Saturday, August 12, 2006

Step Up

Ok so last night me and my gal pal Britney went and saw Step up. It was jamm packed but it was good times. So the movie was AWSOME mostly because Channing Tatum is killer hot. The acting was pretty terrible but the hottness of mr tatum overides it all. All in all though I would go and see it again.

So 5 more days until I am on that ferry boat home and I couldnt be any more excited. Spoonfest in 7 days and me and Krysi are pretty excited about that too. Its gunna be sad when I am gunna have to head back here. Work is shit and I definatly dont like it but what am I gunna do about it I cant quit. GRRR anyways later gater

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww I can't believe I'm missing your home-coming ... Ally we're so going to have to go visit her in Van come September. I hope you guys all have a blast.

1:30 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Why cant all three of us unite at the same time? Sad times but definatly come visit me playas

5:34 PM, August 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually Steph let me know how long you're going to be on Quad for because my changes have changed and I may get back to the Rock before u leave it.

8:12 AM, August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home