All Around Rough Day
Ok so today was just a rough day, it started off better than yesterday but it was just an extreamly long day and an egsaughsting one at that. At lunch our school was hosting this design competion it is called "Cruel vs Cool" and its about not using fur or any animal products in fashion. So a leader from the humane society was there and before she told us about things she made us watch a 5 min video on what these animals go through. And that is why I am up at 1:30 in the morning because I cannot get those images out of my head. I cried watching that movie it is probably the most upsetting thing I have ever witnessed in my life. And being so oblivious to it all and not even EVER imagining it would be like that. Of course I knew an animal died in order to make that but I didnt know that they just cage the animals from birth then snap their necks so we can look 'fashionable'. Yes ohh look at me arnt I pretty in a carcas of a dead mink. I have never been a fan of fur but not I am even more so against it, and the same goes with leather, but I am a hypocrite because my life evolves around leather. I sell shoes made of leather, my favorite coat is leather, I would rather eat steak than a salad, and do I feel bad about this....yes I do. I don't know it just all upsets me and I am just I dunno really upset I guess is all I can say about this day.

1 Comments:
*hugs*
Post a Comment
<< Home