Wednesday, August 23, 2006

back to the shit hole

So I am back from my trip back home to my lovely little rock. The trip had its Highs and lows, highs as in Spoonfest and lows as in my parents never being home. But Spoonfest fricken rocked even though EVERYONE bailed out. But it was still good times, me ben and Krysi went to the Voodoo and we were pre drunk ( and i was pretty drunk) and all the old crew was there, Mrdeza, Urchuk, little ms Little. We shook our groove things and I hit on the magician bartender, Sabastian. And then we went back home and slept on the trampoline and that was cool, except I pretty much had Tuberculosis the whole weekend, I had a pretty killer cough and for those who know me know what my cough is like, pretty much like a dying buffalo or a barking seal. The cab driver pretty much thought I was gunna die on the drive homw, he was pretty concerned which was nice a suppose.
So then all was clam after that then me and Brown Sugar (ally) went and saw Step Up, which was my second time seeing it. It was pretty awsome we got our gangster on, which is always good times. Rolling in the Notary was a blast, it is like the ultimate gangsta ride, but not if you are listening to the Backstreet Boys which we were and it was cool. Then I had to come home today meaning I will go into my depression that I always get into when I come back. Especially since I didnt get to see Micheal, amn I miss that kid. ha ha ha you know I had to add that in there cuz that is just how sad I am. Anyways later gaters.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sad I missed hanging out with you guys! LAME! Ally told me about the mardi gras party we're going to have at our new crib ... pretty sure I'm frickin excited for it!

6:10 PM, August 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home