Wednesday, August 30, 2006

He was there all along

Ok so by now you probably all know about my fasination with a Mr. Channing Tatum. He is more so recognized for his roles in 'She's the man' and 'Step up', however, before this I knew I had seen him before. First of all he was a model before any of his acting conquests, but he was in a mountain dew comercial and a little film called 'Coach Carter'. Before my great love of this handsome little devil I saw this film and wondered who the hot token white guy was. And SURPRISE it was Channing, so alas I went to Walmart today and bought it and I watched it and it was great. It was kinda cool to watch it again and know that it was him in that part, but anyways I just wanted to blog about that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coach Carter was a damn good movie.

8:00 PM, September 02, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Amen

11:07 AM, September 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home