Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Why?

Ok so since my greatest day blog things have gone a little downhill to say the least. First of all my daddykins hurt himself this weekend and had to get surgery on his leg and all that buisness. And so that was kinda stressful enough making sure that he was all fine after that.

Then today I was comming home from school and seriously I don't know why these things happen to me but they just do. So this guy in a crazy neon yellow jacket sits beside me, so I will write out the convo for you:
OL(old man)"I don't like that seat up there because it slides"
S(me) "ohh thats not good"
OL "So it didnt rain today I was right"
S " No it didn't"
OL" I went to the PNE today because there was supposed to be ballroom dnacing but there wasnt any so I came home"
S " Oh well to bad thats not fun"
OL " See they have this deal on at safeway that you can get $1 off admissions to the PNE if you buy the pass there, but they didnt have any when i went to safeways so they are liars"
S " Yea sometimes that happens"
OL " Do you live in Richmond?"
S " No"
OL " Oh i thought so because every second person in Richmond knows me, I am famous you know"
S "yea?"
OL " Yea i am the guy that has the biggest butt in the world"
S " What?"
OL " Yea I have been campeigning for 23 years for non smoking so I have a huge anti cigarette statute on the roof of my house" (Then he points to the back of his jacket and written in a sharpe it says" The home of the biggest butt in the world")
S " ohh yea I read about that"
OL " Yea I have been in the paper a few times even on the news"
S "Cool"
OL " Yea two weeks ago I was in the papers and on the news because when my wife died I built this bench by the river of my house for her, and one day I woke up and there was a spray painted Nazi sign on it and littered with cigarette butts, and I didnt appriciate being called a nazi because I fought those fucking bastards in the war!"
S " Oh yea thats not good, but this is my stop, it was nice to meet you"
OL " Yes you too and I live at Bridgeport and River road in richmond stop by sometime and have a look at the butt"
S " Yes I will do that"

So there that is what went on, he was a nice old man but just sooo random. And I just dont see why I can't be left in peace on the bus, and it's not cool to see everyone on the bus looking at me laughing at me, i don't like that very much at all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, so many fun people in Vancouver lol. When Laura and I went to "Phantom" we were walking along Granville and this boy popped out of a recycling bin and started singing to us

... yes, very interesting people.

Best wishes that your dad gets better fast.

10:40 AM, August 30, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I really don't know why I attracted all these creepy ass people i just do

6:38 PM, August 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home