Saturday, September 09, 2006

FUNFUNFUN

Ok so I have one more week of stress then it is gunna be fun times for 2 WEEKS!!!. The first week I am heading to Naniamo to stay with Ally and Crystal for a few days and see there new place. It will be frickin amazing cuz I miss those little ladies sooooo much. Then I have to head back to van and work for the weekend THEN my mommy is comming to visit with me for the 2nd wek and I am really frickin excited about that too. She is gunna take me to superstore and Ikea which is goodtimes. But i am off to bed Love ya'll

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm so freaking excited! It's going to be a blast - we haven't all been reunited together at the same time in so long!

Let me know when you think the exact day is your going to plan on coming - pretty sure I need to start a "__ days till' Stephanie comes" countdown" lol.

Loves!

10:20 AM, September 10, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

ha ha ha awww yor so cute well it has to be after monday the 18th and I have to be back for saturday the 23rd. So what ever days work for you foxy ladies

11:08 AM, September 10, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh and I will start a "_ Days till I go" Countdown as well

11:08 AM, September 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! well you're welcome to come from tuesday to friday for 3 nights of FUN FUN FUN!

I think we need to have a name for your visit so as to incorporate it into our countdowns! Sound more special that way lol. Maybe something to do with the gangstas ...

3:02 PM, September 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ally and I dubbed it "Gangsta Fest 2006" .. sound good? Too excited!

6:56 PM, September 10, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Frick thats an awsome title, It works for me playa's

7:03 PM, September 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home