Ridiculous
You know it's pretty ridiculous I have lived in this appartment for 2 months and 6 days now and there is still unpacking to be done. You think that I would have finished that by now cuz the place isnt THAT big, but NOOO. The Den is still a wreck, but I have got most of it unpacked I even re-arranged my linen closet, things fit a lot better in there now ha ha. But little by little it's starting to look livable. I finally got some pictures up and around so it doesnt look so sparce but you can only put so many holes in walls.
And thanks to my dearest momma my emotions about money and ecetera are lulled because she flowed me some cash like she always does she always comes through for me. I love her to peices and I dont know what I would do without her really. So I don't know how I can make it up to her for being so great but I know she really likes my bamboo plant so I suppose I will go to Chinatown to get her one it's a start anyways.
And thanks to my dearest momma my emotions about money and ecetera are lulled because she flowed me some cash like she always does she always comes through for me. I love her to peices and I dont know what I would do without her really. So I don't know how I can make it up to her for being so great but I know she really likes my bamboo plant so I suppose I will go to Chinatown to get her one it's a start anyways.

1 Comments:
Your a busy girl, I say it's okay that you haven't fully unpacked. Plus, it's your house - you can do whatever you want with it!
I love parents. They're so great. I'm glad all your worries got figured out!
Post a Comment
<< Home