Monday, September 04, 2006

The Good, Bad and the Ugly

Ok So yesterday (and very early this morning) I had such a good time and now I am sitting here wiping tears off my cheeks. Why you ask? Because I am a girl and thats what I do. First of all I had a rough day at work, mostly because I had a hangover( just a little one but still) and then realizing there is 2 weeks left of this semester and I have so much stuff to do that I cannot even count it on one hand!!!! That is why I am crying, because I am stressed to the fucking max. And you know it's been a rough day when you open up the "Sad Times" file on your iTunes, so yea now you are kinda caught up, so I will sit here and maybe cry a little more and listen to a bit more of my stuff, heres a sampler of some songs that get to grace my presence tonight : "How do I let go"-Martina McBride , "Hurt" - Johnny Cash , "Never is a promise" -Fiona Apple, "it's okay to cry" - Amanda Wilkinson, and of course the staple "All by myself" it's not a sad night without that one, If you got any other ones that I can add to my list (mind you that wasnt all of my list but your comments are appriciated) so yea tell me some songs there are probably plenty I do not have here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Everything will be alright - The Killers
2. Why - Annie Lennox
3. Hey Jude - The Beatles
4. Another lonely day - Ben Harper
5. Rain - Breaking Benjamin
6. Fix you - Coldplay
7. Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
8. Hear you me - Jimmy Eat World
9. Home - Michael Buble
10. Photograph - Nickelback
11. The man who sold the world - Nirvana
12. Stop crying your heart out - Oasis
13. Damaged - Plumb
14. Who wants to live forever - Queen
15. Everybody hurts sometime - REM
16. I dare you to move - Switchfoot
17. Suffering - Satchel
18. Goodbye - Spice Girls
19. Ephiphiny - Staind
20. Something pretty - Patrick Park

Everyone gets sad and wants different things, some want upbeat songs - i listen to lots of like angry nirvana mixed with sadder songs .. but the songs you listed seemed like these types so here are some that I like.

8:09 PM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

aww thanks I have someof those which are awsome ESPECIALY 'why' by Annie Lennox, sooooo goood. but thanks for the list!!!!

8:38 PM, September 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no problem!

10:09 PM, September 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home