A girl just wants to have fun
So I decided that this summer I want to have a kickass time, mostly because last summer was super duper lame. So I am going to make sure I have at least one day a week where I don't have school or work so I can achieve some fun times. So here is a list of at least 10 things I want to do this summer.
10. Go for a bike ride
9. Have an actual picnic at Stanley Park
8. Go swimming at the spit
7. Go horse back riding
6. Go mini golfing
5. Eat a hot dog from one of those street vendors
4. Go to the beaches in Van
3. Teach Noor how to swim
2. Go go karting
1. Learn how to roller blade
So lets see how much of this I actually do ha ha
10. Go for a bike ride
9. Have an actual picnic at Stanley Park
8. Go swimming at the spit
7. Go horse back riding
6. Go mini golfing
5. Eat a hot dog from one of those street vendors
4. Go to the beaches in Van
3. Teach Noor how to swim
2. Go go karting
1. Learn how to roller blade
So lets see how much of this I actually do ha ha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home