Fear and Loathing in Vancouver
Alright so for the past few days I have not been able to sleep or go through the day without sudden panic attacks. Why is this you ask, it's because I am going to the dentist on tuesday for my first filling, in which I have to get three.
And I am asuming that everyone reading this knows me, and by knowing me you know that my greatest fear is needles... which leads to pain. And so far my interpritation of a filling involves needles and pain.
So you can tell that I am SUPER DUPER excited to do this, and by super duper I mean scared and crying and nerve attacks.
I seriously think that I am gunna have to get a precsription of like Vicadin or something for all of my life issues that I am probably gunna have to deal with in my life. Because I think I am a truley paranoid person that just need to relax the fuck up!!!
And I am asuming that everyone reading this knows me, and by knowing me you know that my greatest fear is needles... which leads to pain. And so far my interpritation of a filling involves needles and pain.
So you can tell that I am SUPER DUPER excited to do this, and by super duper I mean scared and crying and nerve attacks.
I seriously think that I am gunna have to get a precsription of like Vicadin or something for all of my life issues that I am probably gunna have to deal with in my life. Because I think I am a truley paranoid person that just need to relax the fuck up!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home