Friday, January 12, 2007

Why I should be

So here is 5 of my favorite shows and I will give you reasons why I should be on these 5 shows.

1. Prison Break-- So not only should I be on this show to be Wentworth Millers love interest but I should be on the show because I am hardcore. So if the show was still based in prison you know I would be all hardcore up in that runnin the prison gang. Runnin the PI and all that. But now that they are out of jail it would be a little more difficult, because they do run a lot and I really dislike running, but I could drive a car and hit the bad guys, it takes minimal effort and it would be bad ass.

2. Supernatural-- Ok so again not only should I be on the show to be both Jensen and/or Jareds love interest but I think I would be pretty bad ass with a gun. The pistol whip a lot of people and I think I could do that quite marvelously. And me and Jensen would make a sweet team because we are both pretty good at comming up with sweet comebacks, while riding shot gun in the Impala. The ghosts and demons may become a little much for me but I could cling to the boys when I get a little scared, so I am sure it would be ok, the only thing I would NOT be ok with is if they asked me to be bait, psshhhh yea right.

3. The O.C -- So this show I am pretty sure I could succeed on. I could play 1 of 2 roles. I could fufil my dream of being a TV bitch, or I could play the cool kick ass girl that chills with the fellas. I can deal with drama, I have had a lot of drama go down in my life. I could get all up in Julie Coopers grill and go cry in Ryans strong sexy arms. Or I could even kill off Summer in an evil attempt to get Seth. And for this reason, I beleive that is why they are ending the OC so that I will not be able to get a guest spot on the show.

4. Greys Anatomy-- So there are a few sexy people that I would want to play doctor with on this show. They could call me McSex-a-lot ha ha ha jk. First thing I would do is smoke Merideth in the face with a bed pan and knock some common sense into the girl. I would take Alex into a backroom and violate him, as well as McDreamy, and McSteamy. The only thing is I would be in like the middle of a scene and they would be pulling out a needle and I would just pass out. Or I would be scrubbing in, see some blood and just hit the floor. So I would be better for just chillin in the halls, the bar or wherever so I suppose I wouldnt make a GREAT doctor but hey I would be fun to watch.

5. Survivor -- So this isnt one of my TOP shows but I do enjoy it, and if they gave you food on it I would soooo be there. I would be caniving, sneaky, funny and 'trust-worthy'. I would make a kickass alliance and make people fight and I would all be like people stop the hatin'. And I would all be up in the jungle life, and I would always be on the camera where one person just talks into it, and I would just talk about my life just so that it would be like I had someone to talk to. But I could just imagine, you would just see me screaming and running out of the bushes because there was a snake or something. Also I would sit at the back of the canoe when we had to go places and I would just not paddle ha ha I would be the most useless survivor ever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

ha ha ok i did it playa, now remember your end of the bargain

12:28 PM, January 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home