Saturday, November 25, 2006

It was like Disney...... on ice

Ok so on thursday Hannah and I went to Disney on Ice, the tickets in which she got me for christmas (awsome present) So we catch the bus there ( in which Noor aka GPS made a little bus schedule for us which worked marvelously) so all we see is masses of children and it's like "good god" (mostly cuz I have a hate for hyper children or mostly children in general) so we get in and decide to get popcorn and lemonaid and Hannah got a snow cone in a creepy head of the baby incredible.

So we go down to our seats and we had front row ice seats, but I kinda felt like a jackass walking past the rows of children to get to my prime seats, but hey not my fault their parents suck and didnt get tickets fast enough. So we were just sitting there waiting for the show to start and the vendors were all around and this one with light up swords came up to us ( he was kinda cute) and was light "hey ladies need a light" but he said it as though we were asking him to light a cigarette, i suppose you kinda had to be there.
So then the show started and it was like Disney........on ice. It was pretty amazing we were just sitting there in awe pretty much cuz it was great and many times during the show mickey, minnie, pluto and so much more were like right in front of me. I though about touching them but I decided I did not want to spend the night in Disney jail, although I would imagine it would be better than regular jail.

But there was this one guy in the show ( hannah will know what I mean) but he was just REALLY into it, it was hilarious I just cracked up.

So there was lots of funny things that went on but just to much to write and I dont want to bore ya'll. So we were on the bus on the way back and we were on Hastings right at the sketchy part and the bus stops so the backdoor is wide open and the bus driver gets out and I turn to Hannah and I'm like " Good god I am gunna get stabbed in the knee cap by a dirty needle aint I" and she had a chuckle out of that. So that kinda ended that night then we went shopping the next day, it was nice to have Hannah back if only for a little while.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha i fucking loved reading the "it was like Disney ... on ice" comment. Sums it up perfectly lol. I'm jealous though. That sounds like it was so much fun!

I am scared of Hastings. You are brave to travel down that street on the bus.

8:59 PM, November 26, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

yea i am like a super hero without the powers and the cape......damn it

9:33 PM, November 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I did not want to spend the night in Disney jail, although I would imagine it would be better than regular jail."

Omigod I laughed so hard, Kim probably thought I was crazy.

8:36 AM, November 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home