Frickin Hilary Duff
So I just finished watching one of my favorite movies, which is "Cinderella Story". Now don't be sad this isnt a break down on the movie just kind of what ticks me off about it. First of all you may be wondering why one of my favorite movie includes the likes of Hilary Duff and Chad Micheal Murry. Well it's not them that makes the movie, I suppose it is the story that goes along with it. It's pretty much Cinderella in the real life and time which is coolio because I was in high school when i first watched it so I suppose I could relate other than the fact that I did not get to be the most popular guy at the school's dream girl. Or rather any one at our school's dream girl, but hey I think i have moved past that.
ANYWAYS........... Hillary Duff makes me mad because not only am i jealous of her, I don't really know why but I suppose I am, mostly because I want my own show on the family channel (or a guest spot on Zoey 101 being Chases' girlfriend) frig I am a creep. But it's like Ms Duff is put on this perfect little pedestal and really she shouldn't be due to these facts:
1. She is dating a guy that is super too old for her and he is in a band that isn't even a real cool 'rock' band.
2. She has gotten plastic surgery, which is not cool if you are supposed to be an idol for young girls. "Yes please little girl please go get a chin implant, then buy my movies and cd's
3. She has her own clothing line. Like why don't you just go be friends with the Olson twins, then you guys can have a cute little fashion show in Zellers.
4. She's anorexic. I dunno if you noticed but I sure did when she went plump duff to skinny mini where here creepy little bones showed through her hoe'riffic skin.
So all in all she makes me mad because she gets to make out with hotties on tv and gets to sing songs and gets to be anorexic. Damn I wish i had her life.
ANYWAYS........... Hillary Duff makes me mad because not only am i jealous of her, I don't really know why but I suppose I am, mostly because I want my own show on the family channel (or a guest spot on Zoey 101 being Chases' girlfriend) frig I am a creep. But it's like Ms Duff is put on this perfect little pedestal and really she shouldn't be due to these facts:
1. She is dating a guy that is super too old for her and he is in a band that isn't even a real cool 'rock' band.
2. She has gotten plastic surgery, which is not cool if you are supposed to be an idol for young girls. "Yes please little girl please go get a chin implant, then buy my movies and cd's
3. She has her own clothing line. Like why don't you just go be friends with the Olson twins, then you guys can have a cute little fashion show in Zellers.
4. She's anorexic. I dunno if you noticed but I sure did when she went plump duff to skinny mini where here creepy little bones showed through her hoe'riffic skin.
So all in all she makes me mad because she gets to make out with hotties on tv and gets to sing songs and gets to be anorexic. Damn I wish i had her life.

7 Comments:
I watched it too! Second time's a charm. I hate both of them but the movie it still good.
I have to admit that I thoroughly enjoy watching hilary duff movies. Not because it's hilary duff but because I love cheesy chick flick movies and she seems to be in a lot of them. Cinderella Story is such a cute movie.
Yea I hear ya. She makes feel good movies, like "Raise you voice" i like that one too. And I must admit that I occasoinally listen to her songs
make your mind up. Whats feel good movies anyways.
who is this person?
I dont fuckin know but they are pissing me off majorly. Why dont the just stick to their own fucking blog
plus just because it says anonymous doesnt give you the right to be a jackass. Bet ya wouldnt be so tough face to face
Post a Comment
<< Home