Monday, October 23, 2006

Rant continued

Ok so you have all read my first rant hopefully and if not stop now and go down one post and read it. Trust me its worth your while ha ha. Ok so I don't know if I have the hate in me to rant like i did before and if yuo ever have any suggestions on what I should rant about leave a comment and your wish may come true.

1. Tadpoles: Ok so when i was little and spring was comming to an end and it was time to clean out my grandpas pool it was a bitch because of the damn tapoles. During the winter the damn frog decided once it was safe enough to go into the pool after the chlorine was gone that they would swim in this awsome pool and procreate with one another and have a huge swarm of tadpole children. So me and my cousins would stand there with a scoop and try to dish out all the tadpoles so that we didnt kill them. So yuo would think that if we spent all this time doing so maybe they would spare us of this the next year BUT NOOOO. The stupid ignoramic fog did it again. Like honestly why bother all we are gunna do is kick you back out and put chlorine back in it. I dont care how small yuor brain is little frog you should use yuor common sense and find a pond........jackhole.

2. Barbie n' the bratz: Ok so when I was a young little princess I played with Barbies........ok fine when I was a fifteen year old teenager. Barbies were the coolest things you can dress them up and make them have sexual relations with Ken and yada yada, it was good times. But then over the years the Barbie race has been dwindleing and why is this?! The fuckin Bratz dolls. You midaswell stamp PROSTITUTE on there boxes because its pretty much teaching your kid that you can wear shit loads of makeup and have belly button rings when your 5. Barbie never did that, Barbie represented a fun loving girl who liked to ride horses, the Bratz doll likes to ride ... well you know..... So in conclusion Barbie should hop in her Barbie jeep and kick it into 4X4 and run over those bitch ass hoes and get her domain back.

3. Homelessness: Ok so I dunno about you but when I am walking around somewhere I don't like to be asked to give someone money because they are unambitious. First of all how about they give me some money becasue I am attempting to do something with my life and becasue of that I am shit ass poor. Second of all if I am wearing a spandex outfit on my way to the gym where the fuck am i supposed to keep change to give to you?? Oh yes sorry I will defuse it out of my skin, just hold on sir. Mind you the homeless people that are creative may deserve a quarter or too because they are using a bit of their brain that god gave them. Such as if they are brazeny honest like this one homeless man whose sign read " Need money for alcohol research" and your just like amen buddy thank god one of us said it. So word to the wise to the other homeless people just be honest and funny dont sit on that corner like someone kicked your dog smile your nasty toothless grin.

4. Movie Theater Concession Stand: Ok so I know me and my crew, when we roll to the movies we bring our own snacks because if I am going to pay the $10 bucks to get in I sure as hell aint gunna spend another $20 to get a drink and some popcorn. Like how greedy are these damn movie theater boss dudes. Like do yuo not get it tools that young kids are poor. Offer no name food we're fine with thatwhat do we care its food and if its cheap we will proably eat more. Like when I go I buy chocolate and pop before I go into the theater I am happy because I spent like 3 bucks tops and I am a lot more pleased with myself because not only was i thrifty but i was sneaky too.

5. Buisness People: Ok so when I am downtown and I am going to school and I'm dressed like a preppy thug thing and I see all these people in suits and its like " Wow they must be soo acomplished thats what I wanna be someday" Well in reality I can be like tha tomorrow. All I need is a suit and a cell phone and a coffee. Because have you ever thought that maybe these people really have no job but they put on their suit and go downtown and just wonder around making people think that they are rich and successfull. So maybe if I do that people will like me and think I am smart and sofisticated, but then when they actually hang out with me they will find that I am truly a tool who is a prentender. But then they will be like well thank god at least I have a friend who also pretends they are cool and then this whole sinanigans with suits will end.

Ok so that was fun. All these suggestions were from Britney and Noor so I just came up with the rants hopefully you have good time. These rants were a little less hatefilled and a little more joking but they were fun peace out!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home