Monday, September 25, 2006

Blog

So today started off as any other Sunday, I got up got ready for work la dee da. So I get to work and it was slow so that sucked, then one of the girls I work with started pulling the shit she usually does which just made my day start to suck. Then no one wanted to buy and all the customers were jackasses so i got really upset and mad. So I didnt know if I was going to cry or punch something so i left. Then I was mad at myself about that because that isnt me, I dont usually give up like that. So I went to the gym to work out some of my frustrations which seemed to help a little bit.
So then I came home and I cleaned my appartment pretty harshly. Its the cleanest it has ever been, it may even be cleaner than the day I rented it ( mind you the lady that lived here wasnt exactly a neat freak) So my mom should be happy about that due to the fact that she is comming tomorrow which I am superly duperly excited about!!!!!
Then Ally sent me some pics of our Gangsta Fest, so my day has started to look up thats for sure. (sorry I tried to add pic but I cant figure it out)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had fun with your mom!

9:52 PM, September 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home