The Black Dahlia
Ok so today was a great day, frig my life is looking up. So today was the last day of school, so I finished all my stuff and handed it in so it was a huge weight off my shoulders. So I came home and had a nap, then I got up showered and headed off to the movies with Britney. We went to Red Robin for dinner and we were having such a great time being a bunch of jackasses that we lost track of time so we had to make it downtown in 20 mins, so We got to the theater, after a lot of running ( and I don't know if you know that when i run and attempt to laugh I bark shall we say), so the line up for tickets was HUGE, but we got there in time for the previews we just missed a couple.
Right so we went to see the Black Dahlia featuring Josh Hartnet, Scarlette Johanson, Aaron Echart and Hilary Swank. I wont go into detail because I know how you hate that Crystal, but it was good, they did a great job of making it look like it was the 1940's. It wasn't as gory as I thought it would be, but it had its moments. there was a lot of swearing and some nudity and some uncomfortable parts but on the brightside you do get to see Josh's bum. But all in all I rate it a very good movie, I give it 4.5 stars out of 5.
BUT, after the movie ended me and Britney caught the bus and so I decided I would walk home rather than wait for a bus and i think that may have been a stupid idea I was sacred all the way home, not like the movie was scary but you know I don't fancy ending up in a back ally with my body cut into 2 peices. ha ha ha geez I'm effed up.
Right so we went to see the Black Dahlia featuring Josh Hartnet, Scarlette Johanson, Aaron Echart and Hilary Swank. I wont go into detail because I know how you hate that Crystal, but it was good, they did a great job of making it look like it was the 1940's. It wasn't as gory as I thought it would be, but it had its moments. there was a lot of swearing and some nudity and some uncomfortable parts but on the brightside you do get to see Josh's bum. But all in all I rate it a very good movie, I give it 4.5 stars out of 5.
BUT, after the movie ended me and Britney caught the bus and so I decided I would walk home rather than wait for a bus and i think that may have been a stupid idea I was sacred all the way home, not like the movie was scary but you know I don't fancy ending up in a back ally with my body cut into 2 peices. ha ha ha geez I'm effed up.

3 Comments:
lol yay, thanks for being discreet - we're going on a double date to that movie on Tuesday, so I'm glad it was good. If you liked it I'm sure I will!
I think you guys will have a good time. It's creepily good
lol k awesome.
Post a Comment
<< Home