Thursday, September 14, 2006

So I think I had so much frickin fun!!!

Ok so on tuesday me and Britney and the people she lives with headed down to Seattle for the premire of the 'So you think you can dance' tour. It was a long ass trip down there, so we got there at around 4 so we had a couple of hours to kill so we went to this mall and they had a Macys and Nordstroms, and Hollister and all the stores we don't have here. So me and Britney were wandering around the mall and so we went into a matress store and we got our sleep numbers, my sleo number is 40.

So THEN it was time to head to the theater!!!!!! So we get there and we were in a big line up and apparently just before we got there all the dancers were wandering around, so I was mad that we missed that. So we get into the theater and the people we went with OF COURSE took the good seats so we were shafted to the top mezanine back row. So me and Britney were pretty frickin upset about that but once the show started it didnt really matter anymore. Still a part of my heart wished I was closer so I could see the sweat gleam on Dimtrys chisled abs, and the highlights in Travis fauxhawk and even Hidi's ugly face. But we could stil see them shaking their grove things. And it was just amazing to see them do my favorite dances such as the Sexy Back dance, The Sunflower dance, the Umbrella dance, the 'why?' dance, and the Ramala dance. And they made some new ones for the tour, Travis coriographed a contempory peice that he and Natalie danced and there was a few more that were just amazing. It just turned out to be the best thing I have ever done and been to in my whole entire life. Once Britney burns the DVD of the dance clips she took I will see if I can post them. But it was great and I just cant dtop thinking about it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had so much fun! You make it sound exciting .. I think I should watch 'Dance' this season.

Cheers Hon!

9:43 PM, September 14, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

You should but I am so scared that next season isn't going to be anything like this season. I feel so close to everyone this season, because the first season sucked. But this one was just so amazing, so I just hope the 3rd season is as good as the 2nd!!!!!!!!!!

7:58 AM, September 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when does it start?

1:39 PM, September 15, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Next summer, it's a summer show, which I guess is a good thing because i just have to many shows to watch in the fall. But I will let you know when it starts up again don't worry.

10:54 PM, September 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home