Gangsta Fest '06
Ok, so Gangsta fest rocked. It was sad when it had to come to an end. Mind you I think it was a rough day for everyone. Ally, Evan and Jesse had to go to school so my and Crys were the only ones who actually got to sleep. But I played drinking games for the first time, I didnt do to bad, still had to drink alot though. I need to get quicker at it ha ha, suppose I could practice by myself ha ha. And I met my gals leading men and I approve ha ha ha not like you guys need that but they are awsome. It is just soo funny how drunk Ally got, she is just so funny, I forgot how much I missed those ladies. Trying to teach people to crump was hard when you cannot even stand up ( or do not even know how to crump yourself). I think the broadcasters of "So you think you can dance" should put a warning label on such as "Do not attempt these moves while intoxicated" ha ha ha. Howeve I had a great time and I just want to thank my hostesses for a great time it was nice to get away from Van for a day.
Then today my cousin came over and we hung out it was a great time. We watched the Power Rangers Movie ( yes i own it shut up) and it brought back a lot of memories from back when. Then we watched She's the Man ( i have now seen it 7 times) but I turned off the end because I thought Zoey 101 would be on but it wasnt, so then i switched to Ghost Whisperer and I told Ben he couldnt leave until it was over because I was scared. But so far my break has been good. Mommy comes in 3 days!!!!
Then today my cousin came over and we hung out it was a great time. We watched the Power Rangers Movie ( yes i own it shut up) and it brought back a lot of memories from back when. Then we watched She's the Man ( i have now seen it 7 times) but I turned off the end because I thought Zoey 101 would be on but it wasnt, so then i switched to Ghost Whisperer and I told Ben he couldnt leave until it was over because I was scared. But so far my break has been good. Mommy comes in 3 days!!!!

1 Comments:
yeah it rocked! so much fun - so many great pictures! I'm excited for the next Gangsta Fest!
Post a Comment
<< Home