Friday, October 20, 2006

Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun ( Jaws theme music if you were having difficultys figuring it out)

Ok so sorry about that my computer wouldnt let me blog there for a while I was getting worried as well as some threatening comments from someone who will remain un-named.... CRYSTAL!!!. Ok so I don't want to bore everyone with my sappyness I feel today so I will do some rants that hopefully you will find amusing.

1. Phone Dating: Ok so first of all no matter how desperate and alone I am or ever will be I will NEVER EVER sink to the level of phone dating. I dont know about you but the people on those comercials are pretyy good looking and if anyone of us were to call there and meet up with one of those people we would not get a looker. We would walk into the cafe and be like " Oh shit..... sorry I thought you were sasquatch, I really am sorry about that but I have to go......" Because pretty sure those hotties on the commercial have no problem landing themselves date.... hot people don't need telephone dating..... thats why i dont call..... (and awkward silence)

2. The sidewalk: Ok so a recent development in Vancouver (which they probably think is soo super duper clever but they are wrong...very wrong) is that they put this paint on the road infront of the crosswalks that say "LOOK --->" showing which way the traffic is comming. And its like " OMG I didnt even know that was the way the traffic is comming, thank you sooo much City of Vancouver for opening my eyes!!!" Mind you there are those dumb ass people who DO walk into the street and ihave one message for them ..... "Thanks for making us all look like jackass retards!"

3. Umbrellas: So since I am a giant I find many problems with society today; and one of those problems is short people with umbrellas. I don't mean to rag on the asian society but they seem to be the worst. Because when I get off the bus the little asian ladies open there umbrellas and fling it back and the little metal pokey things hit me flat in the eyes. And its like "thank you very fucking much for blinding me ma'am........die" And people wonder why I look so bitter and hatefilled while walking down the sidewalks ....... it's because your short and you have an umbrella. I'm thinking about getting one and not even opening it, just smoking people across the back of the head.

4. pigeons: Pigeons, more than any other birds piss me off the most. Like how cool is a pigeon that flies from a awning and hitting someone in the face.... not fucking cool at all. Like how messed up are they do they just sit there and be like "hmmm i think i'm gunna fly over there crap a few times then hit a gorl in the face, yea that sounds like a fufilling day". Seriously they are the laziest most retarded birds EVER. Like come on get a real job like the other damn birds you f'in free loaders.

5. Thurday Night Tv: Ok this night is the happiest and most upsetting night of my life. There is so much to watch and not enough time to watch it. Do the TV producers sit there and go " Man I wanna see a teenage girl have a freak out because the OC and Greys anatomy are on at the SAME TIME!!! Muah ha ha ha" they are truly sick bastards in my mind. If evil is in this world it is in the tv industry. I can't even cope on those nights because a VCR is only capable of so much... tisk tisk.

So there is more to rant on but I will save that for another day when I may have a little more hatred in me. Hope you enjoyed!!! Peace Geese

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol i thoroughly enjoyed that - thanks u very much for updating miss. i guess i should go and do the same so as not to be viewed as a hypocrite :P

9:08 PM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

well I had been wanting to update but i forgot my user name so it wouldnt let me blog stupid bastards ha ha but all has been set right in the blogging world.

7:18 PM, October 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home