Sunday, October 01, 2006

What I see at the gym

Ok so after getting up at 1 and playing a couple of hours of N64 I decided it was time to go to the gym. So I pull on my spandex workout pants and a wife beater and slip on my running shoes and head out the door. So I walk down to the gym and I put all my stuff in the little cubby boxes and head over to the eliptical trainer. So on one side of me there is a girl who is just givin'r and on the other side there is this little asian girl who is hardley moving the machine at all, to the point where the machine wasnt even on because she wasnt even moving it enought to hit the sensers. so she was just reading the magazine barely moving, the she lifts up the magazine to see how far she has gone and the machine isnt even on, so she goes faster so the machine turns on, then she goes slow and read again and she did this the whole time i was on the machine. So i finished there and I went to the change room to fill up my water bottle and all these asian ladies are putting on make up to work out. ITS AN ALL LADIES GYM for christ slakes. I don't mean to pick on the asian ladies but the white girls go in there in mis matched outfits and ragged hair no make up (cuz you just sweat it off) like personally I would rather not be at the gym for an extra hour putting on make up. Even if guys were there I still would not. I just think its ridiculous.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah oh women who dress up to go to the gym. I just don't understand it either. Why bother when the outcome is always going to be a sweaty mess (well, depending on whether you actually work out or not .. but why go to a gym if ur not going to?) People are silly.

9:00 PM, October 01, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

that is true my little allykins

6:18 PM, October 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home