An Ending
Well I had a super great week with my mom here. We went to Ikea, bought a shit load of stuff. Bought groceries so I wont starve to death and we went to a comedy show; walked around chinatown and all that just had a great time. So it was inevitable that when she would leave I would be sad. But then my friend told me that she was moving back home and she was one of my best friends here and now she is leaving. So I was upset and I cried about that and then I cried about my mom leaving and all that so today which is the last free day of my break I will spend crying because I am just like that. Frig I am gunna miss her, she was my bus buddy and she fed Adam when I go somewhere, who else is gunna feed my fish???

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home