Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Long Update

Ok so I just got back from the Island from a very much needed vacation!! And man oh man do I have a shit load to blog about.......

Ok so my friend Britney decided to come with me and I hope she had a good time, because I enjoyed having her around. So my Dad came to the ferry and got us, and because of his leg I got to drive home which was terrifying at first because I hadnt driven in like forever, let alone on a highway. So I picked up the Almister and gave her a lift home, and I got us home safe so that is a bonus. Then I had to go get fitted for new orthodics so that was fun I suppose ha ha.

So just over the weekend I showed Britney around the island kinda, it was hard cuz I didnt have a car but there isnt a lot to do there and I think she figured that out. But my Britty-Cent came to the island and I havent seen her in FOREVER so it was awsome seeing her again, so we went out to the spit, and it was confusing because there was me and Britney and Brittney soo 2 Brits and 1 Stephanie it was VERY confusing. Then on that day Jamie and Graham came into the house and broke the news that tey were engaged and I was pretty shocked to say the least, I felt bad cuz I wasnt more excited but I was just so shocked ha ha. But congrats to them!!!!!! So at night time we decided to have a bonfire in our backyard and we had s'mores and so we and James were playfighting and he is so frickin strong I couldn't win to save my life. Then he comes over and lifts me up pver his head and gave me an airplane spin and I was just in frickin shock because he is my little brother and he lifted my up OVER HIS HEAD. And for all that know me I am not a little lady.

So then came monday time for Thanksgiving (which was supposed to be on sunday, but we dont even want to indulge in that) So the day started off with some mad drama when our Turkey was bad so we couldnt cook it so we almost had to cancel which I would have been pretty pissed at. So we got another one thank god and so that was outta the way. So we were waiting for the turkey to cook so me, my mom, my dad and Britney were playing Dominos (its funner than it sounds) and I lost pretty miserably. The next thing you know the family was arriving and the table was set and we were ready for dinner. Britney probably thought we were pretty weird because we were having dinner at like 4 and my mom decided that we were going to eat out on the porch. So it was cool I suppose, it was weird not having Ben there because me and him always have th competition of who can eat more, or who can fit the most gravy on their plates ha ha ha. So then we did like we always do after dinner we played games, this year it was Scattergories, frick I love that game.

So then it came time to leave today which is always sad. So I said good bye to my dad and my brother and probably my final goodbye to Tinker. And we headed off back to Van so when we were waiting for the ferry I took Britney on the docks to see if maybe I could get a glance at that sexy man, and maybe Britney would get to see him too. But alas he was not there which was sad. So we went to town and I got some of those Holy Sole Shoes ( I was dead set against them but my foot doctor said I needed to wear them around the house) So Britney made me promise not to EVER wear them in public. So I made that oath to her. Then we stopped by and quickly saw Caitlin, and it was good to see her again. And of course I cried again and I got made fun of but I just miss her so much, its lame ha ha. So then that leads us to where I am right now pretty much, other than the ferry ride and such but I think you get the jist.

*******ALSO I would like to Congratulate Alisia and Mark on their engagement as well, congrats guys!!!*******

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alisia Henkel?

I'm glad you had such a good weekend!

9:23 PM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Yea!!! Crazy hey. Right now it just seems like everyone is moving on in their lives

10:42 PM, October 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for sure .. this is why i felt the need to write a blog about it. That's awesome tho, good for them.

10:41 AM, October 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i suppose i would agree

2:11 PM, October 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update Miss!

9:40 AM, October 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home