Monday, November 13, 2006

Damn those hotties and how they foil my plans

Ok so on Saturday I got the privlege of going to a Canucks game with my parentals and some people from my dad's company. So I was excited never been to a hockey game, but was looking forward to seeing Nasland and Morrison in action. So we got to sit in one of those VIP box lounges ( the one right by Nazzys special lounge). So these boxes are like Heaven on earth, free food, free alcohol and a private washroom.

So me never being to a hockey game before was all in awe becasue not only were there just soo many people but I was actually in the same building with these sexy hockey playing men ( well some of them are sexy, not all..trust me) so I was just snapping away with my camera and just having a great ol time. THEN next thing I know in walk these two guys that were part of our group but were late to the game and one of them (Josh) was one of the most sexy men I have ever seen. So it was Josh and Tim that came in late and they were both Calgary Flames fans so we were buggin them ( all in good sport of course, even though I threated to hang Tim over the rail by his feet) So as the game progressed and I consumed more alcohol Josh and I started talking which was great. ANd for those who know me when I get either embarassed ( or around the fellas) or start drinking my face goes really red. So I kept excusing myself so that I could run cold water on my face to try to make the red go away ( which it didnt) but I am pretty sure he thought I had an 'issue' which probably isnt good.

And you know the whole thing would have probably been better if my mom would have just stayed away from me instead of making me look like I was 5, which is probably not appealing to have a girls mom there makng fun of you when her daugher is trying to get her flirt on. But all was well and Josh and I just kinda watched the game and chatted a little now and then. So the game ended and sadly the Nucks lost (sob) and Tim was running around in his flames jersey and I was like don't try it Josh, he just laughed. So it was time to leave and I waited to go in the elevator with Josh in it ( you know it's how I roll, follow the damn hotties) So we were all having a grand time in the elevator me and Josh were buggin each other and all that you know how it is, you can't deny it you know what I am talking about. And then we run into the group thta was in the other elevator ( which included my drunken father) and they were all excited and they were like " OMG Nazzy was in our elevator!!" and I was sooo jealous and angry and they all got pictures with him and I love Nazzy, he is a frickin sexy man. So again my life has been foiled by those damned hotties. They could probably lead me into hell and I would follow.

But damn it's so classic me to not go the same way with the people who get to see the celebs. It ALWAYS happens. I'm just still in my jealousy phase I will get over it one day. I am happy for my dad becasue he has been a hockey fan since it was like invented. But if he whips out that picture to show me I just may burn it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol I couldn't put it in better terms than Ally already has .. I also am proud of you for 'getting your flirt on' and I am not shocked by your mom making it a little awkward lol. That is what parents are for.

Glad you had fun hon.

8:11 PM, November 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your just a big baby. Flirt on! Act your age. Like that guys gonna like a baby.

3:29 PM, November 16, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Well mr.Anonymous how 'bout you fall in a hole and die.

11:46 AM, November 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha nice Steph.

6:34 PM, November 17, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks ha ha I am proud

10:47 PM, November 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home