Saturday, November 04, 2006

So this is Christmas......

Wow ok so think I am the most giant tool in the universe but I don't care, but I am ready for Christmas. So much so that I have downloaded a few of my foavorite Jingles and am pulling out my Christmas decorations. Hey if I have to live by myself no one should care that my place will look like a winter wonderland. But as soon as I turn on Christmas tunes it's like I can't be sad, I think it's impossible.

So I have downloaded the Christmas CD collection from Boney M. You may ask who they are, and I myself am not quite sure myself. But whenever we used to decorate our tree and stuff back home my mom would put on her Boney M record and we would just have an awsome time. So I downloaded them so that I could have my own merry little christmas in November.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man, so excited for christmas.

6:45 PM, November 06, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I know, I am gunna decorate my house today

1:44 PM, November 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home