My Day Trip to UBC
Ok so today Britney and I decided to go to UBC and pretend we were students and just wander around UBC. So we were wondering around and just kinda having a good time seeing how big it is. Then by total fluke accident we saw they were filming fantastic 4 there so we saw all the trailers and the set, but sadly none of the actors. So we got hungry and ate at the SUB building and it felt like we actually went there no one looked at us like we didnt belong. Then we wandered into a few buildings, such as the library and the Biology building and athropology. Then we passed by the Rec center and decided to go in there and we found heaven on earth. If you want to find hot guys thats the place to go. So me and Britney hung around there for a little while, like creepers do. So then we wandered around to where the dorms are and then we got a little side tracked and ended up where they are building these fancy condos so we had to backtrack. Then we decided to go back to my place and rent a movie. So we rented the break-up it was pretty good then we went back into childhood and watched Aladdin. Aladdin is a very good movie, he is very sexy. Then we started to realize that Disney doesnt make good movies anymore. None of them have songs and a good solid love story like olden days Disney, it's just a shame for the kids of today. But I shall go to sleep and dream of Aladdin and all those sexy fellas from UBC.
A whole new World - Aladdin and Jasmine

3 Comments:
ooh I cant think of that guys name right now but I would have loved to have met that hottie guy from Fantastic 4 ... something Evans isn't it? I dunno. I'm jealous of all your celebrity moments living in Van - i better see me some of that action when i move there next year.
Chris Evans but i would have liked to see him as well
Chris Evans is fine! I wanted to see him again too. Next time we will have better luck.
Post a Comment
<< Home