Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Shock

Ok so something that I never thought about when I got up this morning would be saying goodbye to my fish. He's lived for 2 years and I knew he wouldnt last forever but I really didnt expect for him to just die. And I feel like a fool sitting here crying over a fish. But really he wasnt just any fish, he was Adam. I got him during a rough time in my life and beleive it or not I actually felt that he knew what was going on with me, When ever I went to put on my makeup he would swim up to the side of the tank and just kinda be there with me and it was nice to know that he was here at night. Even though he was a fish who wouldn't be able to protect me from anything I knew that he was there. It's just sad that my little buddy is gone. Flushing him tonight was one hard thing to do, I kept expecting him to just start swimming again but he didnt. Well Goodbye Adam you were a great fish and I will miss you dreadfully. RIP

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww hon, I'm so sorry! At least we know that Adam had a good life when he was with you. Loves!

12:20 PM, October 25, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Yea I suppose he did. Even though he was a fish it still hurts a lot that he's gone

10:22 PM, October 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think it matters what something is, if you love it and then it's gone - it hurts. If my teddy bear was lost or ripped apart I would be upset and it's not even alive.

Adam was your friend. You loved him. It hurts but he'd want you to move on and be happy :)

10:22 PM, October 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home