Monday, October 30, 2006

What if.......

So lately I havent been able to sleep very well. I dont know if it is because I'm just not tired or if it is me. Lately my mind has been playing this game with me when I lay my head down, this game is the 'what if' game. This is not a pleasant game nor does it do any good for your emotions and self esteam.

So the basis of it is thinking back in your life and how you would change it. Such as: What if I had just tried to be a better girlfriend, would my life have turned out differently, or what if I hadn't gone out that night, would my life be different. And unfortunatly for myself this what if game does not apply to happy things. It is mostly taking the biggest dissapointments or mistakes in my life and making me relive them.
So why not try not thinking about it? Because my mind is a powerful thing and wont let me think for myself apparently. So that is the reason I guess I am so 'emotional' lately, lack of sleep and bad memories. Fun stuff

---- Sorry for the downer guys i just needed to get it out----

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's what a blog is for ...so you can get out all your thoughts and your friends can know how you feel and tell you that they are here for you to vent or talk to if you need it ...

9:47 PM, October 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home