Thursday, November 23, 2006

It's been a good year

You know while I was sitting on the bus today (trying to avoid making eye contact with the guy that was twitching) I was thinking about what a great year I have had, sure it's has some lows but the highs totally kick the low's asses.

Ok som lets start up at the beginning of the year:

January: Oh it was a cold cold January, nothing happened.

February: I turned 19, my birthday itself sucked ass, but I was now legal age which proved to be a key role in what was to happen in the follwing months.

March: Best and worst month of my life, worst because I had to get my wisdom teeth out (thats why i no smart no more) and best because I got to go home for two weeks and Prison break came back on from it hiatus. ( also bad becasue I chopped all my hair off)

April: April was a non eventful month, i think the most eventful thing was that I cut my own hair??

May: I went home for Beaver and Deb's wedding (I think this was the best time I had all year well in ways) SO at the wedding me and the Allykins got our drink on and I got the drunkest I have ever been, then the next night I got wasted again at spoonfest( ha ha dont ask). Then cut my hair shorter ( why you ask I dont know)

June: June was nothing special, went to Red Robins for Britneys bday ( sorry brit I guess that is special)

July: Was Atlas Quest 2006, it was grand good times and some sweet ass pictures ( though I am thinking now it might have been in june). And I moved out from the hell place.

August: August was the best time of my life. First there was the So You Think You Can Dance tour which was frickin amazing ( alas I did not catch on of Dimetri's buttons when he ripped off his shirt) Then I went back to the Rock for my daddys and bro's bdays, But also for alterative reasons to go for spoonfest 2 (again dont ask) and got wasted and shool my groove thang at the Voodoo.

September: OH sweet sweet septmeber, I think my brain can't remeber much from those days from all the drinking from the previous months. But I do remember going to my bestest buddies crib in Naniamo to get liqoured up and have good times, and ohhh man were those good times.

October: So October called for another trip back to the island for Turkin Time and I decided to bring my homeless friend Britney. She was scared of the island ( and possibly my driving) but she liked my dog so thats all tha counts. And sadly my beloved fish Adam died, he lived a long life and I miss him lots.

November: November was my first Hockey game, it was bittersweet because I had a kickass time but I didnt get to see Nazzy like some people. Then we got tickets to go see Xtina in March 2007 so thats cool.

December: I aint a frickin psyhcic fools how do I know what will happen. But I do predict there will be fat jolly man crawling down yuor chimney to give yuo presents. Damn I havent a chimney.

Well I hope yuo guys also agree that I had a great year. And I forgot to mention I HAVE FRIENDS yay, hopefully friends that like me and want to have a great year in 2007

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephanie your a frackin loser, I am not homeless! Ha ha kidding fool you are awesome.

Britney

2:57 PM, November 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, december is officially my favourite month just bcuz of wat u wrote...o god...lol

2:57 PM, November 23, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

fuck off and die

10:02 PM, November 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you fuck off and die.Your a fucking immature bitch. You act like your 12. Your blogs suck.

6:10 PM, November 27, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

well stop reading them bitch ass

10:34 AM, November 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home