Friday, January 12, 2007

when I was young....... (a parody)

Born on the banks of a river in Zimbabwe, born with diamonds in my hand. I was a fortunate child, until Leo killed my mother and stole those diamonds from my hands, my bare hands. The cuts from my hands covered the diamonds in blood, they were blood diamonds. To this day I still have the scars where that man, Leo D, took those diamonds. Like taking candy from a baby, he took diamonds from a child. That sick bastard. If I ever find myself in Zimbabwe again, Leo will meet the wrath of the space cowboy.

(these were not true events)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CURSE U LEO CURSE U! stole dem diamonds from my baby's bare hands....dem blood diamonds now....my baby's blood....

9:51 AM, January 12, 2007  
Blogger Stephanie said...

ha ha ha that was all for you noor, i told that story for you. Now people will know what the real story is behind those blood diamonds

9:54 AM, January 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home