frickin fun
ok so right now iam frickin plastered so dont mid me if thwere are spellingh mistakes becasue I cant sleep amd I just need to right this before i fprget it on the morning,
Ok so at lile 9 we went down to the lehion for my parents staff dance p[arty thing. SO i w as like great i get to hang out with my parents fo rthe nignt. But Virgina and breane were like sweet chill with us and V bought me like 2 shopts and before I knew iy I was wasted cuz m y mom kept buying me drinks so in like 4 hours i had like12 drinks and I was so close to puking sooo many times.
So I was actually drink enought that I danced, i know major thing for me. So i was dancing with V and bree and then Jeff ca,e pver and was dabceing with us and then Sam came over so I dances with him a bit, then a guy I think namme is Mike dances with me for a bit, but it was get in hot an d heavy and ,y parents were watching and that wasnt cool so I went back dancing with jJeff and (frig I can t even see the frickin screen) so then they said the dance was odne so I was chhillilng with jeff, kate, bradnon , and sanm and they said hey were going to a party at the HBI (which I got invited to earlier thank you very much) so i was like ok Im there and so I walked down there with he;p from Jeff (whre he confesed his love for me) and the n we got to the party and I had a few jello shooters and the next thing I knew I was cuddled up on the couch with a guy named mike tryin to regain my sobriety and then next thing I know my parents are there and I was like fck I'm 20 and my parents are crashing this party so I went up to them and i was like fuck off guys this isnt cool. So they left, but they killed my buzz wich was probly good cuz I was probably dtae rapoe materia;. so then we palyed ball toos where we had to get a ping png ball into a cup and I kicked ass then jeff walked me home and i r=hink i was drunkk enough to make ouit but my parents came outsided. Like honestly was ts there issue. Geez I am a grown woman and they wonder why I hate my life. SO I was like ok jeff if there is anything going on this week call me up and let me know so I hoep i here form thm cuz it was good times toniguht the drunkest i have ever friggin been. I almost frin=ckin blacked outl goof thing i remember it all. foor now antways.,
k love ya peace out playrs
** decmeber 18th after drunken fun, I am truly paying for my escapades. Gravity still has the best of me but no regrets I had a ball
Ok so at lile 9 we went down to the lehion for my parents staff dance p[arty thing. SO i w as like great i get to hang out with my parents fo rthe nignt. But Virgina and breane were like sweet chill with us and V bought me like 2 shopts and before I knew iy I was wasted cuz m y mom kept buying me drinks so in like 4 hours i had like12 drinks and I was so close to puking sooo many times.
So I was actually drink enought that I danced, i know major thing for me. So i was dancing with V and bree and then Jeff ca,e pver and was dabceing with us and then Sam came over so I dances with him a bit, then a guy I think namme is Mike dances with me for a bit, but it was get in hot an d heavy and ,y parents were watching and that wasnt cool so I went back dancing with jJeff and (frig I can t even see the frickin screen) so then they said the dance was odne so I was chhillilng with jeff, kate, bradnon , and sanm and they said hey were going to a party at the HBI (which I got invited to earlier thank you very much) so i was like ok Im there and so I walked down there with he;p from Jeff (whre he confesed his love for me) and the n we got to the party and I had a few jello shooters and the next thing I knew I was cuddled up on the couch with a guy named mike tryin to regain my sobriety and then next thing I know my parents are there and I was like fck I'm 20 and my parents are crashing this party so I went up to them and i was like fuck off guys this isnt cool. So they left, but they killed my buzz wich was probly good cuz I was probably dtae rapoe materia;. so then we palyed ball toos where we had to get a ping png ball into a cup and I kicked ass then jeff walked me home and i r=hink i was drunkk enough to make ouit but my parents came outsided. Like honestly was ts there issue. Geez I am a grown woman and they wonder why I hate my life. SO I was like ok jeff if there is anything going on this week call me up and let me know so I hoep i here form thm cuz it was good times toniguht the drunkest i have ever friggin been. I almost frin=ckin blacked outl goof thing i remember it all. foor now antways.,
k love ya peace out playrs
** decmeber 18th after drunken fun, I am truly paying for my escapades. Gravity still has the best of me but no regrets I had a ball

1 Comments:
ahaha sounds like a freakin awesome night. that's the problem with Quad though .. parents always manage to get in the way lol. Who is Jeff and why can I not for the life of me imagine a Jeff on Quadra?
Post a Comment
<< Home