Friday, December 01, 2006

100 things about yours truly

Ok so I'm gunna do this cuz Ally said that Crys wanted us to. NOT that I follow what other people say, but rather have nothing better to do with my spare time. Ok here goes:

1. I cried a little when i opened up a door to my advant calander and found no chocolate
2. Cried some more when i opened up the box and found that all the chocolate fell out
3. Decided I will become a lawyer and sue the advant calander company
4. Secretly wish i was a super hero
5. Mostly so I could wear a kickass spandex suit
6. When I am up to something I sometimes hum the James Bond theme song
7. Also secretly wish I was Mrs. Bond
8. I am a homebody
9. I act like I am 87
10. I like beef jerkey...... alot
11. My favorite song right now is "the good kind" by the Wreckers
12. I am a country girl through and through
13. I am still in love with the boy next door.
14. And the other one (with the same name)
15. My favorite feeling is fresh sheets and a shower
16. I love snow
17. I love taboganing more
18. I have a fasination with spandex ( not in a creepy way)
19. I honestly don't know if there is a 100 interesting things about me
20. Christmas is my favorite time
21. I love countdowns aka 14 days till i go home
22. I have always wanted a pony
23. I actually think my brother is a nice guy, and we actually do get along... most of the time
24. I hate the anonomous person that comments on this blog
25. I like to complain about things
26. I wish I had a tool belt and could actually wear it everywhere
27. I wish I could actually utilize the present Crystal gave me a couple years ago ( yes I still have it and am waiting to use it)
28. If I was a millionair I would have a chocolate pool
29. Yes you can come swim in it
30. I think my dentist is a frickin fox and I might get cavitys just so I can go see him more
31. My biggest pet peeve is when people chew with their mouth open
32. I like to cry
33. And i do it often
34. I will look for the remote before getting up to change the channel maually
35. Goths scare the bejesus outta me
36. I am terrified of needles, birds and amputees
37. I LOVE chick flicks
38. I have never seen any of the Matrixs
39. I cried in the last Star Wars
40. Wentworth Miller is the sexiest man alive
41. Dominic Purcell is a close second
42. I am a hypercondriac
43. In the 9th grade i thought I had the flesh eating disease
44. I have had 11 X'Rays
45. I have an undying hate for Rene Zellwigger
46. I am super excited for Christina Aguilara's concert in march
47. I feel sometimes like I am not a good friend
48. Sometimes I make up excuses because I don't want to go anywhere
49. I don't want to be a fashion designer
50. I have a lot of nightmares
51. No one knows the real me
52. I cover up what I feel with humour
53. I miss the Tempo
54. Sometimes I feel like I could be content with a fisherman husband
55. Then I snap back to reality
56. for 12 weeks of the year I hate being a girl
57. I hate my hair, it's stupid
58. I've never done drugs
59. I honestly think I could be a kickass housewife
60. I want to be a soccer mom
61. I find I regret my life a lot of the times
62. I always play the 'what if' game and i wish i wouldnt
63. I think my grandpa is the bravest man in the world, he is my hero
64. Tattoos turn me off
65. I wish I was a comedian
66. Wont ever be cuz I am shy and have stagefright
67. The summer of 2004 with Ally and Crystal was the best time of my life
68. I'm scared to die
69. Prison Break is my favorite show
70. I dispise seafood
71. Subway is my favorite fast food
72. I just got my first cavity
73. I am freaking out about turning 20
74. Sometimes I wish I could just go away somewhere for a while
75. I really want to go to Greece
76. I think i could be annorexic if I didnt like food too much
77. I think I have lost two best friends
78. and i dont think they care
79. I hate selling shoes
80. I don't want to grow up
81. I actually take pride in being taller than everyone else
82. I am the pickiest eater ever
83. I like dancing to rap ( in the privacy of my own house)
84. I truly care what others think about me
85. I don't do things because I know there will be consiquences
86. I think to much and never have fun
87. I get jealous very easily
88. I never think i am good enough
89.I've always wanted to be a dancer in a rap video
90. Been tempeted to call Jenny (craig that is)
91. I went to curves gym
92. I want to be a foster mom
93. Always wanted to take Hip- Hop lessons
94. Always wanted to be the gangsta of love
95. alas there has been no love
96. I wouldnt mind being locked in a room with Pharell
97. I wish I loved with Ally and Crystal
98. I have always wanted to hide in clothes racks and scare people
99. I want to be an actress
100. and last but not least I wish life turned out how I want it to

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you lived with me and Ally too! Come live with us in the summertime and it will be the bestest thing in the world!

Summer 2004 was awesome. Best summer ever for sure!

5:18 PM, December 01, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

i wish i could but i have school in the summer

5:26 PM, December 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahaha oh ally .. K steph, then when I move to Van we're going to turn that city upside down with all our craziness and Ally will just have to come visit every other weekend.

11:03 AM, December 02, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

its like we will have visitation rights ha ha ha

6:55 PM, December 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

StepahniE! you just inspired me to write 100 things about myself... i will put it on my blo0g - yes i have a blog too... it is attached to myspace... which i belive you are a friend on - just have to get some pictures on it and add some html- thanks sean... anyways your amazing, and i will see you soon .
Palomers

12:18 AM, January 06, 2007  
Blogger Stephanie said...

awww Paloma, I miss you buddy. Yea good ol sean and his teachings definatly see you around the school.

5:16 PM, January 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home