Thursday, December 14, 2006

The end of the dark tunnel that is school

Ok so I havent blogged in a while because I have been busy with finals and yada yada. But I am just blogging to let ya'll know I am alive (even though the anonomous person wished I had died) And it's one more day until I go back home and I am pretty darn excited. Right now it's 12:33 am and I am doing laundry so that I can pack it tomorrow so I have to look forward to being up for another hour at least. But one more class and I am in the clear for 2 weeks. See you ladies on the Island.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Christmas on Quadra. We three definitely need to get together and show that island how to celebrate the holidays properly. Too bad you're coming home to a frickin' blizzard lol.

4:18 PM, December 14, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

and a power outage, you know your back on quad when the powers out and you gotta go pee in the bushes

11:28 PM, December 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home