Monday, December 04, 2006

Holy frickin bejesus

Ok so officially freaking out here. I have a week left of school and am I done any of my projects? NO! Oh dear god I think i am getting an ulcer. So super stressed, I think the only thing thats getting me through is good ol' christmas. I get to go home see Luna and my family and that is the light at the end of the tunnel. Oh dear make the world stop spinning, my head hurts

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well maybe put your Barbie dolls away and get them done.

2:08 PM, December 04, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

please just stop commenting on my blog. Its just a fun thing and i would appriciate if you would just stop

6:01 PM, December 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck finishing it all hon!

3:41 PM, December 06, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

thanks doll

5:15 PM, December 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home