Thursday, December 21, 2006

Just like the good ol' times

Ok so I went to CR to hang out with my good ol' friend Brittney and we were just chillin around, we had lunch at moxies where I saw Caitlin and it was good to see her again. Then we went to Zellers to get a present and we saw Paul. It was great I hadn't seen him in forever. Then it was like double good times to see him because he is so funny and great.
Then we called up Hannah and told her to get her ass dressed cuz we were comming to get her. So we decided to be geek wads and go bowling at our gay ass bowing alley. So there was like a little birthday party going on and us. And I am pretty sure the guy who was working there thought we were pretty ridiculous, and that he probably hates his life. I lost miserably both games.
So we decided enough of that and we went and played some pool at the pool hall. But again I sucked at that and people were being nasty and smoking and Hannahs little lungs couldnt take it.
So we all decided we wanted onion rings so we went to A&W and got some (FYI they were delicious) Then decided to go catch a flick.
We went and saw Happy Feet, however our minds almost got changed when we saw how many guys were in line to see Rocky Balboa. The movie was cute, had a good time.
It was definatly good to get the girls all together again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home