Monday, January 29, 2007

Some people should just pack it in and die

You know I'm not sure if it's just because this city has made be bitter and hatefilled or if it's just the true me and my feelings, but there are some people that honestly just deserve to die cuz they are fuck wads.

For example there is a certain 'someone' in our program who is a frickin tool who has ruined my life and made me hate school even more so, leading to the resognation of my favorite teacher and now we have my least favorite teacher of all fucking time another fuck wad. These two fuck wads deserve to go sit in hell together and have a little hell picnic.

I just hope that these fuck wads be less of a fuck wad so that I don't have to go Jackie Chan on their asses. ( and by this I do not mean killing them just beating them up)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just have to say that I am glad that you can use your blog to rant about such ppl as the ppl you are ranting about ... and that you are the best ranter in the world - I too hope that all the fuckwads in the world will just go have a hell picnic.

... and I hope that we can have tons of fun when I move to Van and you won't hate it as much.

10:05 PM, January 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, THANK YOU. haha, ur the only one who's actually written how ALL of us feel...i too think that both those fuck wads should goto hell...o god...i luv u

9:26 AM, February 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home