Saturday, January 20, 2007

The joy that is spandex

So many people probably know that I like spandex. Not in an sort of creepy way i just like lounging in stretchy pants and I know that you all do as well. But anyways this is another kind of blog on why sexy men in tights should rescue me.

This morning I decided to watch 'Superman Returns' not only was it a good movie but OMFG Brandon Routh is one sexy bitch. But is you think about it what recent movie or T.V. super hero does not look good in tights (with the exception of Toby Mcguire)Christian Bale (batman)= VVVEERRRYY NICE, Brandon Routh (superman) = FRICKIN GOOD, Tom Welling (smallville superman)=MMMMM MMMM, Justin Hartley (green arrow on smallville) = OHHH SOO SEXY.

Sorry I got a little side tracked there for like 24 mins. So the movie was grand I recomend seeing it, tho I still didn't like Kate Bosworth in the roll nor did I like Kevin Spacey, I dunno I just think they didn't quite fit. But anyways, no matter how much I speak of being a better Lois Lane it will never happen so I mid as well save you 30 mins of your life by not talking about it.

ANYWAYS I just think that spandex was invented for a good reason because ohh sweet jesus did that boy ever look good in those tights. And they are making a batman two san Katie Holmes so I am excited for that ohhh man, me and my love for sexy spandex wearing superheros.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Actually I slipped and broke my sternum ha ha I actually don't know what my sternum is, hopefully it's not sumthin dirty

10:35 AM, January 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home