Tuesday, January 16, 2007

...Lesson Learned??

So on the occasion that I will be twenty in less than a month I have decided that I will share with you 20 life lessons I have learned one for each year of my life, hopefully you can learn from these too.

20. Don't colour on walls -- Even though your mom gives you some felts to colour with it still does not give you permision to write on the walls, especialy your name cuz it just proves that it was you.

19. Always like yourself - Because you never know when you are gunna have to be your own best friend and have to take yourslef to the movie theater.

18. Highschool isnt the end of the world - Cuz before you know it, it's over and most people you hated have already gotten knocked up or failed at life at an early age.

17. Laugh often - Laughter truly is the best medicine because if you can make someone laugh you may have just made someones day.

16. Dont Eat cookies in Bed - Bad things happen trust me, cuz yuo wake up the next day with crumbs and chocolate chips melted to your skin, the only good thing about it is you get to smell the faint hint of cookie when you go to bed

15. Don't eat yellow snow - You know everyone says it, it's a classic, but it's true becasue the odds of the yellow stuff being apple juice is slim to none.

14. Don't be overzelus and say that you have 20 life lessons when you really dont - I think I have bitten off more than I can chew.

13. Disney Movies rock the casba - If people EVER tell you that watching Disney movies is lame, I give you permission to kick them in the crotch cuz some of the best soundtracks come from those movies.

12. Be carful around fruit bowls - Because in some cases this fruit is not real, it is plastic and that is very hard to digest.

11. Everything you need to know you can learn from Beverly Hills 90210 - Any problem you have you can learn how to solve said problem by actions of Dylan, Brandon, Brenden, Andrea, Kelli or Donna even David Silver.

10. No matter who you are bowling shoes are just not attractive - Especially if you got size 11 feet, you look like a clown, in casual clothing, not cool bowling alley..........not cool...

9. Don't creepers on the skytrain your left hand - They turn inot creepy stalkers that like to stroke your hand which is NOT cool.

8. Don't let Noor spend alone time with Hot boys - When you go on a class trip to the Vancouver Aquarium, you have to interupt Noor around the boy that YOU want to 'tap' if you will cuz she is a hottie hog.

7. When drinking, do dare people to eat wax and use your friend as a reward to lick the wax eaters arm - enough said.

6. Be cautious of bears in Stanley Park - even if they are just squirels that move very rapidly out of the corner of your eye, I'm sure they are vicious in the right frame of mind.

5. Drinking juice boxes make you feel like a happy little giant - I love juice boxes it's like your drinking a mini tetra pak, and you get a straw and everything.

4. Selling shoes is like selling your soul - After working as a shoe saleswoman, you can no longer look the same way at shoes. It's almost like you never want to see shoes again, until the new season starts.

3. Squeegee man rules - I watch him from my school windows and he squeegee's car windows and he is pretty awsome he has a killer tecnique and he hauls in some mad cash. (he's on the corner of Georgia and Thurlow)

2. Pigeons are dirty bastards - I hate birds but pigeons are the worst, dear god. Like one day you are just casually walking when BAM pigeon in the face, not cool pigeon.....not cool.

1. Don't cry about your birthday - So what your teenage years are comming to an end, so what your turning 20 (ok breathe calm yourself down steph) oh dear god panic oh the panic.


Ok so I hope that you learned something about all the lessons I have gone through in life, and maybe you can learn from them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww those are the best life lessons ever and an awesome blog idea that I will probably have to steal next summer for my 21st birthday (if I remember) ... and you know what? I definitely do feel like a giant when i drink juice boxes and I love it.

7:25 PM, January 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home