Why Ally should be
Ok so Ally asked me to write why she shuld be in 5 different show. To a lot of you, you have no idea who she is but she is super funny and soo random so to a lot of you you may not get it but it's for Al.
1. CSI -The reason Ally should be on this show is because she would make it funny because I could just see it they are at a crime scene and they are all looking at something and Ally would either grab it and comprimise prints cuz she just gets all excited or she totally spaces out and misses a whole explanation. Or she would tell Grisom to shove it ha ha ha.
2. Survivor - Ok so on survivor Ally would probably make it pretty far cuz she's so trustworthy and loyal I seriously dont think she has it in her to lie and cheat. And of course since she is an island girl she would throw down at the competitons, all the time swimmin at the spit, she would anialate in the swim comps.
3. The O.C. -- Ok so me and Ally would have to be on this show together, we would replace the main girl characters in the show, seriously we would sooo bring up the ratings, I would date Ryan and Seth and Ally would have a new boy that was on the show, and we would just roll around in the mercades listenin to BSB just rollin and doin' what we do.
4. Greys Anatomy - So Ally would be good on this show because she is going into the field. But I could just imagine that someone comes in with a harsh injury and she would just be like " OHH SHIT" ha ha ha I think she would bring some McSexyness to the show ha ha ha (and I say that in a lisp)
5. Prison Break - Ok so it's hard to imagine Ally in jail, but if you saw her gangsta side you could see she could cut it. Cuz you know its hard times rollin in the tempo on the mean streets of CR. She would probably be all G'd out and have a crew, she would save all the people that were gunna get shanked and they would make a huge group and rule the yard.
hahaha there you go Al i hope its aiight, hope i didnt let you down to much playa. I tried. LOVE YA
1. CSI -The reason Ally should be on this show is because she would make it funny because I could just see it they are at a crime scene and they are all looking at something and Ally would either grab it and comprimise prints cuz she just gets all excited or she totally spaces out and misses a whole explanation. Or she would tell Grisom to shove it ha ha ha.
2. Survivor - Ok so on survivor Ally would probably make it pretty far cuz she's so trustworthy and loyal I seriously dont think she has it in her to lie and cheat. And of course since she is an island girl she would throw down at the competitons, all the time swimmin at the spit, she would anialate in the swim comps.
3. The O.C. -- Ok so me and Ally would have to be on this show together, we would replace the main girl characters in the show, seriously we would sooo bring up the ratings, I would date Ryan and Seth and Ally would have a new boy that was on the show, and we would just roll around in the mercades listenin to BSB just rollin and doin' what we do.
4. Greys Anatomy - So Ally would be good on this show because she is going into the field. But I could just imagine that someone comes in with a harsh injury and she would just be like " OHH SHIT" ha ha ha I think she would bring some McSexyness to the show ha ha ha (and I say that in a lisp)
5. Prison Break - Ok so it's hard to imagine Ally in jail, but if you saw her gangsta side you could see she could cut it. Cuz you know its hard times rollin in the tempo on the mean streets of CR. She would probably be all G'd out and have a crew, she would save all the people that were gunna get shanked and they would make a huge group and rule the yard.
hahaha there you go Al i hope its aiight, hope i didnt let you down to much playa. I tried. LOVE YA

3 Comments:
ha ha ha I am happy you enjoyed it. Much love
I am jealous, as is Evan .. but Evan more so than I. He wonders what shows he would be on.
Hahahha i guess i will have to do some more blogging, but thinking first
Post a Comment
<< Home