Saturday, March 17, 2007

just a little of remember when syndrome

I dunno about you readers, but when ever i will see or remeber something it usually sets me off on the remember when things. For example I was talking to my friend about broken bones and I just remembered a little ol memory that kinda made me chuckle then feel bad all over again.

It was after I broke my finger and it had healed and all that, and my brother complains that his toes are really sore. And I just thought that he wanted some of the attention that I had been getting so I got mad and twisted his toes and he screamed and I was just like, "Get over it faker". And I was quite pleased with myself until the next day he comes back from the doctors only to tell me that he had broken 3 of his toes. I felt like a pretty huge jackass.

So then thinking about how much of a frickin bitch I was as a youth, and I would tell you these storys if you didnt want to get like 20 years of your life back, so I will save you from that. But to cut it short I was probably one of the most miserable children you could ever encounter. I liked to ruin other peoples good times, somehow it made me feel like I was cool. Frack what a jackhole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home