the reasons I am bitter
You know those people that are all flowers and sunshine and happy go lucky? Yea well they can go fuck themselves. The world isnt' all bunnies and rainbows. This world is a joke. Honestly this year has been a huge waste of fucking time. Nothing has been good. People always wonder why I am always so bitter and full of hate well nothing in this world has given me any inkling to think other wise. Yes how about school charges you extra money, bank is wanting you to pay their loan back RIGHT now instead of when I finsih school like it's supposed to be, or how about raise my rent an extra fifty bucks, oh or cut my hours at work so I can be even poorer. Fucking lovely. need more reasons well I fucking got them if you want them.

2 Comments:
Like your the only one that has these problems. Thats life!!! so grin and bear it. We all have to do the same....unless your born with a silver spoon up your ass.
i'm thinking of ya hon ... much love (and rant all u want, that's what ur blog and friends are for)
Post a Comment
<< Home